Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wow! Today marks history!  I am actually joining the ranks of small farmers who blog.  Over the past few months, I have periodically taken some moments & enjoyed reading the blogs of other farmers.  It has been delightful to read of the experiences & views of others who grow food for their local friends...  Delightful enough, that one day I said to Kymbrelee (our second oldest daughter - look her up in our family picture, she is married to our amazing son-in-law, Immian), "you know, we ought to blog too..."  I didn't really have a clue what we would write about...  or how we'd find time to squeeze in actually sharing some lucid thoughts on paper... but I said it, & she did it.  She actually put a blog corner on the website...  so here goes... I'll start blogging... :)    
Kymbrelee, today I want to thank-you bunches & bunches for making our website so beautiful.  You've brought such care & creativity to it, & I just love it!   
Dad & I love you both!  
Love, Mom  

2 comments:

Agent99 said...

Hello,
This is auntie Linda. not a farmer, but I'm sure you won't hold this against me. Can I ask the tomatoes a question? do they blog too? alright. cya later!

Dear Webmistress.
I couldn't get two of the links on the homepage to work...am I doing something wrong?

Peace. out.

Ewen said...

I wonder how to use your greenhouse system as a model in Northern, Az.